Although every garment we create is unique, we have a production process in place to ensure that everything runs on schedule – from design to aftercare and every single stage in between.
- Our design team will research your brand guidelines and any specific requirements you might have, from logo placement to brand colours. As well as getting to know your business, we’ll research the practical demands of each job role and how they could affect the garment’s overall design.
- The team will present their initial designs as colour illustrations, together with fabric samples and any other details – ready for your feedback and suggestions.
- The chosen designs are made into high quality samples by our experienced pattern cutters and garment technicians, then presented to you again.
- Your garments will be produced at our own factory in London, keeping the process as seamless as possible and ensuring that you always work with the same small, skilled team. We’re pleased to provide an excellent ethical practice for both employees and the environment.
- We will deliver the finished garments to your chosen location, where each uniform is fitted and any final alterations are made by our tailor. With each order, you’ll receive a manual which outlines the uniform components for each job role – making the re-ordering process as simple as possible. In fact, all you need is these details and a purchase order.